Thursday, August 13, 2009

What do you think?

Hi, what do you people think about this? I have been looking and looking for the perfect bike for me. One that I wont have to change too much. I cant help but to change all my bikes to fit my taste. First I am still flip flopping on a 1000cc or a 600cc. I enjoy how the 1000 feels and thair comfortable. It would also be nice because most of the roads around here are straight and long. The 600 would be nice to though because it gets about 10-15 more miles a gal and is very agile, which would be nice because I like to visit the track but I can only get a few trips a year so it would kinda be a waste. OK brands I think the new R6 looks ok "easy fix" and it sounds promising. I also like the new ZX10R but I think I would have to redesign the in entire fairing maybe something like that photoshoped one aka "The shark". Or I could wait for the 09 ZX6R. I also am interested in the Benelli cafe racer looks hot. Just like to see what you guys think. Cant wait to read your responses. Thanks



What do you think?computer



any 600cc crotch rocket will exceed any speed limit, its lighter weight if you do drop it, its light enough to pick it up yourself, if you wreck, its less weight that falls on you, if you break down or run outta gas, its easier to push.



The only reason i would own a 1000 cc is if I was planning on riding a passenger



What do you think?free spyware



" A skilled driver "



You need to be a skilled RIDER before you start think buying a monster bike like a ZX10.



I was getting 20 MPG on my last Gixer 6 whilst in the Snetterton 6 Hour Indurance Race in 2005. You should be getting at least 40 ish riding on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment