Thursday, August 13, 2009

Has anyone ever seen a Honda Revere Cafe Racer?

I own a Honda Revere. Its a great V2 and it gets me about ok. Enough power, but no superbike. I just want to make it look a bit more attractive. I wonder what aftermarket wheels will fit. Can one get spoke wheels? The list of modification and accesory desires is endless, so put your ideas and knowlege here. Thank you.



Has anyone ever seen a Honda Revere Cafe Racer?adware



go to www.handmaderacers.com



Hi dude, hey you can do anything with your bike, it's time and money and hard work. I built the Yellow moto guzzi cafe racer on this site and everyone told me at the time, i'm crazy. Well maybe i am but you wouldn't believe how many people came out of the woodwork afterwards and said they had thought about it but couldn't do it or that they didn't realise the potential it had in it until it was finished. BTW the Guzzi started life as a Mille GT or basically a very similar bike to your revere. It became a retro cafe racer from the 70's. In fact I was at a show with the guy with the suzuki from the site (GSXR1100) and the guys from the show said , put your bike in the show , it's for bikes 25yrs or older to enter but the GSXR is not allowed , it's not old enough. Funny thing was my bike was an 88' model and the GSXR was an 86 model !!! Even the show guys were fooled.



Have fun and just do it , the reward is biggest that you know you did it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment